Monday, August 22, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri


Hari Raya Aidilfitri is nearer, I can't wait to celebrate it :D

Usually, on Hari raya Aidilfitri, I will visit my all relative's home and I will get some money (that thing is the most important on that day). Then, at night, I will play a firecrackers to make that day more grand !!!
I think, I will back to my hometown on this Saturday.But, I still must concetrate on my exam too for this weak. Urrrggghhhh!!!!!
Okay, this is the time that I must give my speech to all my friends.

" Hello my friends, I would like to say Happy Aidilfitriday to all of you. I wants you all forgive me If I did wrongs. We, as a muslimin and muslimah should know to forgive and forget. InsyaAllah, Allah will give us a chance to celebrate Aidilfitri again on the next year......"

Don't forget to give me your celebration card !!!! hehehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment